“Statistically speaking, new year’s resolutions are a losing game. A whopping 92 percent of people who set resolutions don’t succeed, according to University of Scranton research. Still, that doesn’t mean that the start of a new year isn’t a good time to commit to working towards any goals or self-improvement projects that you’ve put on the back burner. Succeeding with your resolutions may simply be a matter of being smarter about them.” Here, you will find 6 concrete science-backed, tried-and-tested ideas and guidelines to help maximize your chances of success with your intentions for this new year, or new day.
- 17 hours ago - What is Your Favorite Local Salon? - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Warm Winter Coats Distributed to 155 Harford County Children in Need - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Government Launches “HarCo Mobile” App - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Executive Barry Glassman Installed as Second Vice President on County Association’s Board of Directors - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Dr. Russell W. Moy Named Harford County Health Officer - 0 Comment