“Statistically speaking, new year’s resolutions are a losing game. A whopping 92 percent of people who set resolutions don’t succeed, according to University of Scranton research. Still, that doesn’t mean that the start of a new year isn’t a good time to commit to working towards any goals or self-improvement projects that you’ve put on the back burner. Succeeding with your resolutions may simply be a matter of being smarter about them.” Here, you will find 6 concrete science-backed, tried-and-tested ideas and guidelines to help maximize your chances of success with your intentions for this new year, or new day.
- 2 days ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Announces 2018 Gala Theme - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Annie’s Playground in Fallston to Close April 14 & 15 for John Carroll Students to Repaint Faded Artwork - 0 Comment