“I had just walked into my daughter’s room as she was working on a science project. Normally, I would have been pleased at such a sight. But this time, her project involved sand. A lot of it. And, while she had put some plastic underneath her work area, it wasn’t nearly enough. The sand was spreading all over our newly renovated floors.” When a fraught interaction with his daughter led Peter Bregman to examine his behavior, he gained valuable insight into how each of us can change our mode of dealing with challenging situations for the better.
- 1 day ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Announces 2018 Gala Theme - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Annie’s Playground in Fallston to Close April 14 & 15 for John Carroll Students to Repaint Faded Artwork - 0 Comment