“Ever since I wrote Tuesdays with Morrie, I’ve had people who have said to me, ‘That book changed my life.’ You actually said it to me not too long ago. I have to say, the first hundred times that that happened, I probably internally rolled my eyes and said, ‘Well, that’s nice, but a book doesn’t change your life. It’s a book.’ Having heard it so many times at this point, I started to think, well, actually people’s gifts do change other people’s lives. I got intrigued about maybe writing a story about how that would happen. I had always been a musician. I buried it after I became a writer, but my real dream was to be a musician, and I worked at it when I was younger.” Best-selling author Mitch Albom shares more in this interview.
- 2 days ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Announces 2018 Gala Theme - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Annie’s Playground in Fallston to Close April 14 & 15 for John Carroll Students to Repaint Faded Artwork - 0 Comment