“Ever since I wrote Tuesdays with Morrie, I’ve had people who have said to me, ‘That book changed my life.’ You actually said it to me not too long ago. I have to say, the first hundred times that that happened, I probably internally rolled my eyes and said, ‘Well, that’s nice, but a book doesn’t change your life. It’s a book.’ Having heard it so many times at this point, I started to think, well, actually people’s gifts do change other people’s lives. I got intrigued about maybe writing a story about how that would happen. I had always been a musician. I buried it after I became a writer, but my real dream was to be a musician, and I worked at it when I was younger.” Best-selling author Mitch Albom shares more in this interview.
- 17 hours ago - What is Your Favorite Local Salon? - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Warm Winter Coats Distributed to 155 Harford County Children in Need - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Government Launches “HarCo Mobile” App - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Executive Barry Glassman Installed as Second Vice President on County Association’s Board of Directors - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Dr. Russell W. Moy Named Harford County Health Officer - 0 Comment