Teachers often present subjects to children as settled and complete, as if no further questioning is needed because all the answers have been found. Students may think they’ve learned all the facts and lose their sense of curiosity. In “Nonsense: The Power of Not Knowing,” Jamie Holmes invites them to spark their curiosity to better prepare them for the “real world,” where answers are seldom clear-cut or permanent.
- 2 days ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Announces 2018 Gala Theme - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Annie’s Playground in Fallston to Close April 14 & 15 for John Carroll Students to Repaint Faded Artwork - 0 Comment