Teachers often present subjects to children as settled and complete, as if no further questioning is needed because all the answers have been found. Students may think they’ve learned all the facts and lose their sense of curiosity. In “Nonsense: The Power of Not Knowing,” Jamie Holmes invites them to spark their curiosity to better prepare them for the “real world,” where answers are seldom clear-cut or permanent.
- 17 hours ago - Improving Health in Harford County with Beets - 0 Comment
- 19 hours ago - Spot DIY Scams in Harford County - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - Picture of the Week for July 16, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County Living’s Artist of the Week – Mitch Lebovic Photography - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Pugh Zoo Rescue - 0 Comment