Teachers often present subjects to children as settled and complete, as if no further questioning is needed because all the answers have been found. Students may think they’ve learned all the facts and lose their sense of curiosity. In “Nonsense: The Power of Not Knowing,” Jamie Holmes invites them to spark their curiosity to better prepare them for the “real world,” where answers are seldom clear-cut or permanent.
- 17 hours ago - What is Your Favorite Local Salon? - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Warm Winter Coats Distributed to 155 Harford County Children in Need - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Government Launches “HarCo Mobile” App - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Executive Barry Glassman Installed as Second Vice President on County Association’s Board of Directors - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Dr. Russell W. Moy Named Harford County Health Officer - 0 Comment