65-year old tea seller Vijayan and his wife Mohana (who had never traveled outside of her home town of Ernakulam, Kerala before her marriage) have been to 16 countries and across most of India. Every three years or so, after paying off loans and saving a little money (at the rate of a few dollars a day) the couple shuts down their tea stall (their only source of income) and sets off for another destination in the world. Friends and relatives think they are mad for spending so much money that could be put to better use. But, as Vijayan says, If money is our only concern we will not be able to do anything. We have only one life to do everything, you cant create extra time for it.” Sit back and savor this beautiful film that captures Vijayan and Mohana’s dreams and philosophy of life.
- 2 days ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Announces 2018 Gala Theme - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Annie’s Playground in Fallston to Close April 14 & 15 for John Carroll Students to Repaint Faded Artwork - 0 Comment