This is the time of year families reunite to celebrate the holidays. Many people travel a long way to be with their loved ones. For some, the distance is so great it’s measured not in miles — but in years. CBS News correspondent Steve Hartman reports on a reunion a decade in the making. The moving story of three children thrust unexpectedly into foster care, the brother who dreamt of bringing them back together, and the community that pitched in to bring his dream to life.
- 3 days ago - SARC receives $10,900 from the Governor’s Office of Crime Control and Prevention to help spread awareness - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Honors Martin Luther King Jr. with 700 Hours of Volunteer Service - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Expo for Transitioning Youth Connects Hundreds of Local Families to Resources for Teens and Young Adults with Differing Abilities - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Harford County Executive Glassman Recommends FY 19 Budget With No Tax Increases, Record Investments in Public Safety, Education, Libraries - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - UMBC vs. University of Delaware at “Kicks for Chase” - 0 Comment