This is the time of year families reunite to celebrate the holidays. Many people travel a long way to be with their loved ones. For some, the distance is so great it’s measured not in miles — but in years. CBS News correspondent Steve Hartman reports on a reunion a decade in the making. The moving story of three children thrust unexpectedly into foster care, the brother who dreamt of bringing them back together, and the community that pitched in to bring his dream to life.
- 3 hours ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 8 hours ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Extreme Balloon Man, Mr. Jon and Mike Rose Show How Libraries Rock! During the Summer Reading Challenge - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - HARFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS SUPERINTENDENT BULSON BEGINS LISTEN AND LEARN TOUR - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Improving Health in Harford County with Beets - 0 Comment