We all know that habitually putting tasks off for a later time can be problematic. But what about getting tasks done more quickly than is necessary? Recent research out of Pennsylvania State University documents a phenomenon called “precastination,” a tendency to hastily complete tasks in order to get them over with. This article recounts several studies that illuminate the problems with precastination and ways to counter them.
- 4 days ago - Choose Civility Harford County Announces Summer Events for All Ages - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Don’t You Just Love Fresh Produce - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Picture of the Week for July 9, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 7 days ago - University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health Named Title Sponsor of Susquehanna River Running Festival’s Half Marathon - 0 Comment
- 7 days ago - Harford County Living’s Artist of the Week – Ballyhoo! - 0 Comment