We all know that habitually putting tasks off for a later time can be problematic. But what about getting tasks done more quickly than is necessary? Recent research out of Pennsylvania State University documents a phenomenon called “precastination,” a tendency to hastily complete tasks in order to get them over with. This article recounts several studies that illuminate the problems with precastination and ways to counter them.
- 2 days ago - What is Your Favorite Local Salon? - 3 Comments
- 3 days ago - Warm Winter Coats Distributed to 155 Harford County Children in Need - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Government Launches “HarCo Mobile” App - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Executive Barry Glassman Installed as Second Vice President on County Association’s Board of Directors - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Dr. Russell W. Moy Named Harford County Health Officer - 0 Comment