After the heartbreaking loss of their only son, Pradeep and Damyanti Tanna, a couple from India, transformed their lives in a beautiful effort to honor their son Nimesh’s giving spirit. Family friend Kintan Parekh sums up their ongoing endeavor as such, “There couldn’t be a better tribute to Nimesh. He was a person with a golden heart.” Read on to learn how this couples’ generosity has touched hundreds of lives.
- 10 hours ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 10 hours ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Announces 2018 Gala Theme - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Annie’s Playground in Fallston to Close April 14 & 15 for John Carroll Students to Repaint Faded Artwork - 0 Comment