In the high desert of northern New Mexico Ra Paulette, with only his dog for company, has spent the past 25 years scraping and shaping New Mexico’s sandstone into man-made caves of art. He calls them his wilderness shrines — massive in scale, poetic in their design. If his work takes your breath away, that’s just what he hoped it would do.
- 2 mins ago - Can’t Decide What to Do with Your Old Furniture and Housewares? - 0 Comment
- 1 hour ago - Harford County Honored by National Association of Counties for Using the Arts to Raise Awareness About Addiction - 0 Comment
- 1 hour ago - 31 Citizens with Disabilities Discover the Thrill of Bike Riding at Harford County “iCan Bike” Camp - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment