In the high desert of northern New Mexico Ra Paulette, with only his dog for company, has spent the past 25 years scraping and shaping New Mexico’s sandstone into man-made caves of art. He calls them his wilderness shrines — massive in scale, poetic in their design. If his work takes your breath away, that’s just what he hoped it would do.
- 13 hours ago - Warm Winter Coats Distributed to 155 Harford County Children in Need - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Government Launches “HarCo Mobile” App - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Executive Barry Glassman Installed as Second Vice President on County Association’s Board of Directors - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Dr. Russell W. Moy Named Harford County Health Officer - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Picture of the Week - 0 Comment