In the high desert of northern New Mexico Ra Paulette, with only his dog for company, has spent the past 25 years scraping and shaping New Mexico’s sandstone into man-made caves of art. He calls them his wilderness shrines — massive in scale, poetic in their design. If his work takes your breath away, that’s just what he hoped it would do.
- 1 day ago - It’s Here! Time to Cast your Votes - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County to Offer Free “Stop the Bleed” Life-Saving Training March 29 - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment