In late 2012, Brice Royer was lying on a bed in terrible pain. He had been diagnosed with stomach cancer — and, in unbearable pain, was contemplating taking his own life. But something kept him going, long enough to find a purpose within his suffering. From the ashes of hardship, he realized the blessing of unconditional love. Read on to be inspired by one man’s miraculous journey.
- 15 hours ago - It’s Here! Time to Cast your Votes - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County to Offer Free “Stop the Bleed” Life-Saving Training March 29 - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment