“Since the dawn of our species, the water cycle’s most visible expression in the skies –[clouds]– has bewitched artists, poets, and scientists […] as a beautiful natural metaphor for the philosophy that there in an inherent balance to life, that what we give will soon be replenished.” Here, we read about the “singular quality of prayerfulness to clouds — a certain secular reverence undergirding their allure to both art and science” which drew 18th century writer and poet, Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe to offer some deep and sincere reflections on the beauty of clouds.
- 4 hours ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment
- 22 hours ago - Extreme Balloon Man, Mr. Jon and Mike Rose Show How Libraries Rock! During the Summer Reading Challenge - 0 Comment
- 22 hours ago - HARFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS SUPERINTENDENT BULSON BEGINS LISTEN AND LEARN TOUR - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Improving Health in Harford County with Beets - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Spot DIY Scams in Harford County - 0 Comment