“Since the dawn of our species, the water cycle’s most visible expression in the skies –[clouds]– has bewitched artists, poets, and scientists […] as a beautiful natural metaphor for the philosophy that there in an inherent balance to life, that what we give will soon be replenished.” Here, we read about the “singular quality of prayerfulness to clouds — a certain secular reverence undergirding their allure to both art and science” which drew 18th century writer and poet, Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe to offer some deep and sincere reflections on the beauty of clouds.
- 10 hours ago - Ballet Chesapeake Presents “Cinderella” - 0 Comment
- 14 hours ago - The New Superfood To Spice Up Your ‘Moringa’ Smoothie - 0 Comment
- 15 hours ago - Three Harford County Public Schools Elementary Schools and One Middle School Earn Maryland Green School Recognition - 0 Comment
- 15 hours ago - “This Place Matters” - 0 Comment
- 16 hours ago - Ice Cream, Ice Cream, We All Scream for Ice Cream - 0 Comment