She was known to the children in Bus 7 simply as ‘Grandma in the window’. Their connection was forged by the daily waves they exchanged as their bus crossed her home. A connection so deep that when the 93-yr-old missed her waving ‘vigil’ the children demanded the bus driver stop. It turned out that their dear friend had suffered a debilitating stroke. While she convalesced at a local care facility, the children wanted to make sure she knew they were still there and waiting to welcome her home…Read on for the heartwarming story of what happened next.
- 17 hours ago - What is Your Favorite Local Salon? - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Warm Winter Coats Distributed to 155 Harford County Children in Need - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Government Launches “HarCo Mobile” App - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Executive Barry Glassman Installed as Second Vice President on County Association’s Board of Directors - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Dr. Russell W. Moy Named Harford County Health Officer - 0 Comment