She was known to the children in Bus 7 simply as ‘Grandma in the window’. Their connection was forged by the daily waves they exchanged as their bus crossed her home. A connection so deep that when the 93-yr-old missed her waving ‘vigil’ the children demanded the bus driver stop. It turned out that their dear friend had suffered a debilitating stroke. While she convalesced at a local care facility, the children wanted to make sure she knew they were still there and waiting to welcome her home…Read on for the heartwarming story of what happened next.
- 20 hours ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Extreme Balloon Man, Mr. Jon and Mike Rose Show How Libraries Rock! During the Summer Reading Challenge - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - HARFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS SUPERINTENDENT BULSON BEGINS LISTEN AND LEARN TOUR - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Improving Health in Harford County with Beets - 0 Comment