What is the secret to a happy life? Ask anyone you know, and each will provide a different and widely varying response. In 1938, 268 men volunteered for a intriguing study conducted by Harvard University — one in which their personal happiness might be measured throughout the years. Though no single study could ever predict the outcome of a man’s life, there were some interesting revelations. Two of the most important lessons learned? Omnia vincit amor, or “love conquers all.” And, the other? All men have the capacity to change. Read more of this fascinating study to learn from those who have truly discovered happieness in life.
- 4 days ago - Nearly 3,000 Qualifying Seniors, Retired Military Veterans Approved for 20% Harford County Property Tax Credit - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford Transit Bus Driver Dave Hall Steers His Way to First Place in Statewide “Roadeo” Competition - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Sometimes you can’t reach the beach! - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT ANNOUNCES HEPATITIS-C TESTING DAY ON MAY 18th - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs Announces First Cecil County Golf Tournament - 0 Comment