Host Mark Vernarelli sits down with Edward Hopkins, Director of the Department of Emergency Services; Rhonda Hinch, 911 Public Safety Dispatcher; and Rich Gardiner with the Harford County Volunteer Fire and EMS Association to discuss just how important it is to be ready for any emergency.
- 1 day ago - It’s Here! Time to Cast your Votes - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County to Offer Free “Stop the Bleed” Life-Saving Training March 29 - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment