Can we create social change without money? Just holding that question can raise some very interesting insights. In theory, our society is supposed to balance our three big sectors. The private sector, the voluntary sector and the public sector. Each has its purpose and, in theory, it works. But in practice, money has become such a driving force that we have started to put a price tag on everything. And the problem with price tags is that we start to lose connection with the priceless. We start to lose connection with our intrinsic motivations. What designs would emerge if we don’t lead with money? What designs emerge when we lead with something subtler or something internal? These questions open up a whole new realm that can change the fundamental way in which we relate to each other.
- 3 days ago - SARC receives $10,900 from the Governor’s Office of Crime Control and Prevention to help spread awareness - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Honors Martin Luther King Jr. with 700 Hours of Volunteer Service - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Expo for Transitioning Youth Connects Hundreds of Local Families to Resources for Teens and Young Adults with Differing Abilities - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Harford County Executive Glassman Recommends FY 19 Budget With No Tax Increases, Record Investments in Public Safety, Education, Libraries - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - UMBC vs. University of Delaware at “Kicks for Chase” - 0 Comment