Can we create social change without money? Just holding that question can raise some very interesting insights. In theory, our society is supposed to balance our three big sectors. The private sector, the voluntary sector and the public sector. Each has its purpose and, in theory, it works. But in practice, money has become such a driving force that we have started to put a price tag on everything. And the problem with price tags is that we start to lose connection with the priceless. We start to lose connection with our intrinsic motivations. What designs would emerge if we don’t lead with money? What designs emerge when we lead with something subtler or something internal? These questions open up a whole new realm that can change the fundamental way in which we relate to each other.
- 3 hours ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 8 hours ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Extreme Balloon Man, Mr. Jon and Mike Rose Show How Libraries Rock! During the Summer Reading Challenge - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - HARFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS SUPERINTENDENT BULSON BEGINS LISTEN AND LEARN TOUR - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Improving Health in Harford County with Beets - 0 Comment