They didn’t plan on creating a shared space, but when architect Philip Poinelli met with the city leaders he realized they realized that the needs of the town’s elderly overlapped quite neatly with those of its teenagers. But the synergy didn’t stop short of a shared physical space — each week, students and seniors work together to leverage and extend personal experience.”There was so much overlap, and it just seemed to make sense.” Read more to learn of one city’s innovative, space-sharing solution.
- 1 day ago - Vote for Your Favorite Local Annual Event - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Retains Triple-A Bond Ratings - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County’s Tourism Funding Program Accepting Applications for FY 2019 - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Earns 29th Consecutive Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from Government Finance Officers Association - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Picture of the Week for January 15, 2018 - 0 Comment