In her enlightening and engaging new book, “Triumph of the Heart,” journalist Megan Feldman Bettencourt strives to explain what forgiveness really means, some of its myths and misconceptions, as well as the healthy benefits it possesses. From incredible stories of people who have chosen forgiveness after their lives have been shattered, to others who are struggling to actually forgive themselves, the book is a wonderful overview on the true power of forgiveness.
- 2 days ago - ‘Libraries Rock!’ With Animals During Summer Reading - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Former DEA Official Highlights Pharmaceutical Industry’s Role in the Opiate Epidemic at Harford County’s 14th Annual Drug Symposium - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - HOMERUNS FOR HEALTHY KIDS - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Reunites Family of Bel Air Toddler with Life-Saving County Employees - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Public Schools Receives Grant to Continue Full-day Prekindergarten at Three Elementary Schools - 0 Comment