Growing up and growing old sounds like a logical notion but it also appears to be a surreal process that we don’t realise is happening until it has happened. This trailer for “Present Perfect,” gives you a glimpse into a yet-to-be released film which explores the very real experience of aging in America. Providence Mount St. Vincent in Seattle, Washington, is home to more than 400 elderly residents and it is also home to a pre-school. Documenting the interactions of the very young and the very old, this film asks what it is these two groups can offer each other while affirming the power of human connection.
- 16 hours ago - Harford County’s Tourism Funding Program Accepting Applications for FY 2019 - 0 Comment
- 17 hours ago - Harford County Earns 29th Consecutive Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from Government Finance Officers Association - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Picture of the Week for January 15, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Welcome One Emergency Shelter - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – APGFCU - 0 Comment