Growing up and growing old sounds like a logical notion but it also appears to be a surreal process that we don’t realise is happening until it has happened. This trailer for “Present Perfect,” gives you a glimpse into a yet-to-be released film which explores the very real experience of aging in America. Providence Mount St. Vincent in Seattle, Washington, is home to more than 400 elderly residents and it is also home to a pre-school. Documenting the interactions of the very young and the very old, this film asks what it is these two groups can offer each other while affirming the power of human connection.
- 4 days ago - Nearly 3,000 Qualifying Seniors, Retired Military Veterans Approved for 20% Harford County Property Tax Credit - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford Transit Bus Driver Dave Hall Steers His Way to First Place in Statewide “Roadeo” Competition - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Sometimes you can’t reach the beach! - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT ANNOUNCES HEPATITIS-C TESTING DAY ON MAY 18th - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs Announces First Cecil County Golf Tournament - 0 Comment