As you know, one of our goals is to help local businesses in Harford County grow. Each week we will feature a Business of the Week on our website, so please visit these businesses and share their information.
This week we are proud to feature Harford Family House. Here’s some information about Harford Family House taken from their website at http://harfordfamilyhouse.org/
About Harford Family House:
Mission: Through housing, support & resources, Harford Family House, Inc. helps homeless families transition into stable/permanent housing
Vision:Harford Family House, Inc. is committed to ending homelessness for families with children in Harford County, MD.
Who we are:
Harford Family House was established in 1989 by the nine Episcopal Churches in Harford County to shelter homeless families with children. Starting with a single housing unit, we have grown to 24 housing units and continue to expand. In addition to shelter for families, we provide:
- Education in life skills, job readiness and personal growth
- Individualized case management to help each family overcome the root cause of their homelessness
- Referrals to partner agencies
- Personal connection to the community through local churches and volunteers
How you can help:
There are many ways for you to get involved. Below are some of the many possibilities.
- Attend or sponsor an event
- Volunteer- one time projects as well as ongoing opportunities are available
- Make a financial donation
Help spread the word